CE Approved Steel Fabricators
Miller Steel have been CE approved to Execution Class Two since 2014.
As of July 2014, CE marking became mandatory throughout the UK for structural steel work products. In 2014 Miller Steels achieved the correct CE marking compliance to become CE approved fabricators. Having achieved CE Execution Class Two status our production process now includes:
- Fully audited and accredited Factory Production Control system (FPC)
- Qualified and experienced Responsible Welding Coordinator.
- Welders fully qualified in all operations and processes.
- Additional welding qualifications in weld defect identification and causation.
- All completed assemblies given a unique ID, ensuring full traceability of every component, including material certification and fabricator and welder identification.
- CE compliant quality control documentation supplied to client with CE number for each project.
- Weld testing certification available including magnetic particle inspection & dye penetrant testing to CSWIP level2
Steel fabrication services
We can fabricate exactly to your specifications or provide design services including structural calculations and detail drawings produced from our 3d steel detailing software.
Miller steels (2000) Ltd can manufacture bespoke steel frames, support steel and steel stairs in a variety of painted or galvanised finishes, all supplied with CE certification. We can offer fabricated steel on a supply only basis or it can be erected by our experienced and site certified installation teams.